THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Power of Quotes..

"If someone you love hurts you cry a river,
build a bridge, and get over it."

"Nothing hurts more than realising he meant
everything to you, but you meant nothing to him."

"I may not be your first,
but to be your last would be perfect!"

"To The World You May Be One Person
But To One Person You May Be The World"

"The hardest part of loving someone
is knowing when to let go,
and knowing when to say goodbye."

"Relationships are like glass.
Sometimes it's better to leave them broken
than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."

"Trying to forget someone you love is like
trying to remember someone you never knew."

"True love never dies as we see in our eyes,
only when we let go that we can truly say goodbye."

"Love is just a word till someone you meet gives it a meaning."

"My mind tells me to give up,
but my heart won't let me."

"wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay."

"Love is like a tattoo.
You take the risk, face the pain and yet place it in a special part of you.
When the time comes to erase it, you have to endure the pain again.
You'll realize that it will leave you scarred forever.
It will always be around to remind you that you once had something for sometime which is so special.."

0 comments: